Claim this profile?

The Platform:
Shojin
Your name:
Joseph Cheng
Role:
Contact Number:
LinkedIn:

Shojin

United Kingdom

2009

Year
Founded

1-10

Company
Size

GBP

Investment
Currency

N/A

Projects
Listed

N/A

Minimum
Investment

N/A

Investment
Period

About

We make it possible for you to invest in property development projects and earn returns comparable to that of a property developer. Traditionally, such investments could only be accessed with a very high minimum investment amount, but with Shojin, you can now invest a small amount to earn profits.

 

We feel confident in our developments that we put our money where our mouth is and co-invest our own funds with you in every project. This means that our interests are always aligned and we only profit when the project is successful.

Investment Mandate

Although every project will be different, the following shows the typical path a project will follow: We review a significant number of projects each month and pick only those that pass our rigorous internal due diligence process. After a project has passed through the due diligence stages and has been secured, we will launch the investment opportunity.


The next stage is to fund the project. A typical project is made up of both senior and junior funding. Around 70% of the total required costs of development are funded by the senior funder (usually a bank) with the remaining 30% raised by the developer. This comprises of developer (3%), our investors like you (25.5%) and Shojin itself (1.5%).


Once the required funds have been raised, the site will be purchased, and work can begin. Depending on the project, this may be submitting a planning application or starting pre-construction works. 


Shojin Property Partners will oversee the project on behalf of investors and update investors quarterly on how the project is progressing. Upon project completion, the senior bank loan will be repaid first, and then the capital & profits will be distributed to investors, Shojin Property Partners and the developer.

Mission Statement

An unrivalled co-investment model that allows you to invest alongside experienced property professionals to earn a share of the profits.

Information

Contact Number

+44 (0)203 871 5959

Headquarter Address

Golden Cross House, 8 Duncannon Street, London, WC2N 4JF

Property Locations

United Kingdom

Investment Structure

Debt

Subscribe to receive the latest update

Denzity strives to enable real estate ownership to be more accessible for everyone
© 2019 All rights reserved. Denzt Holding LTD