than 90,000 Hong Kong people live in Australia
- 25% of students in Australia is
comprised of Chinese students
- 3.7% of the Australian population speaks
Mandarin or Cantonese
Australia and Hong Kong have always shared strong ties with each other. The people-to-people links between the two places include tourism, education, …
- With the pandemic, Sydney house prices will rise 13% more than that in pre-COVID levels by 2023; Similarly, house prices in Melbourne will rise 5% more
- Melbourne is fast becoming Australia’s biggest city, having an 18% greater growth rate than Sydney
Australia has been a popular destination for foreigners all …
- 52% of Canadians say that property is among the best investment options in 2021
- Home sales are up 76.2% since the 2020 low
BUT May 2021 saw a nearly 10% decline in purchases.
What’s going on in Canada?
Before purchasing any properties in Canada, investors should consider the unique …