This is our very first quarterly update. We hope to answer some questions that frequently pop up, also talk about what we have been up to, things we have learned, and our thoughts on trends, tips, and tricks. 4 parts here: what we are doing, the property video trend, the property exhibition trend, and upcoming tech trends. Enjoy!
Our Thoughts on this episode
We are launching our product in the next few weeks and we can’t wait to announce the launch! Stay tuned!
Also, great shows are coming up, featuring some great guests and covering some interesting topics we are sure you’ll find interesting. Feel free to suggest guests and topics you would like on this show via our email in the show notes.
- PropTech Startup? Real Estate Agency? Marketing Agency?
- Denzity Insights & Lens: How We Use Content
- What To Look Forward To In Q2 2021
- PropTech啟動？ 房地產中介？ 市場代理？
▶ About the guest:
Darren’s passion for real estate and technology can be traced back to his experience. Previously, Darren founded startups across different industries. He discovered opportunities where technology can empower society and unlock potentials. Before Denzity, Darren worked at a global real estate investment firm, which helps Asian investors to find, invest, manage, and sell overseas commercial real estate projects. During his tenure, he realized the importance of giving investors a safe place to ask, share, and discuss their questions with experts and other like-minded investors. This insight helps Darren discover his true passion for diving into the PropTech industry.
▶ Connect with the guest
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrendswong/
▶ Source & Supporting:
- ClubHouse (App) Part talkback radio, part conference call, part Houseparty, Clubhouse is a social networking app based on audio-chat. Users can listen in to conversations, interviews and discussions between interesting people on various topics – it is just like tuning in to a podcast but live and with an added layer of exclusivity. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/feb/17/clubhouse-app-invite-what-is-it-how-to-get-audio-chat-elon-musk
- Discord (App) Discord is a free app for mobile and PC that lets people chat via text, voice, or video in real-time. Combining the internet-calling features of Skype with Reddit-like discussion boards, it’s broadened from gamers-only to a social networking site for communities of all types, including those with non-gaming interests like anime, TV series, music, and more. It can also be an easy-to-use group-chatting tool for friends. https://www.commonsensemedia.org/blog/parents-ultimate-guide-to-discord
- ESG Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria are a set of standards for a company’s operations that socially conscious investors use to screen potential investments. Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature. Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates. Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/environmental-social-and-governance-esg-criteria.asp
- PropTech Property technology (or prop-tech, also called real estate technology) is the application of information technology and platform economics to real estate markets. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Property_technology
- Due diligence Due diligence is an investigation, audit, or review performed to confirm facts or details of a matter under consideration. In the financial world, due diligence requires an examination of financial records before entering into a proposed transaction with another party. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/duediligence.asp
This disclaimer informs readers/audience that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text/video belong solely to the author & participant, and not necessarily to the participant’s employer, organization, committee or other group or individual.
As it can be difficult to catch some minor errors, transcripts may contain a few typos or inaccuracies.
This might be painfully obvious – Please note the following legal conditions:
Denzity owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of Denzity’s video programs and publications (collectively referred to as “Denzity Materials”, with all rights reserved and its right of publicity.
You are welcome to share the below transcript (up to 500 words but not more) in media articles (e.g., The South China Morning Post, Bloomberg, New York Times), on your website, in a non-commercial article or blog post (e.g., Medium and WordPress), and/or on a personal social media account for non-commercial purposes, provided that you include attribution to “Denzity” and link back to the denzity.io/blog URL. For the sake of clarity, media outlets with advertising models are permitted to use excerpts from the transcript per the above.
No one is authorized to copy any portion of the Denzity Materials or use Denzity’s name, image or likeness for any commercial purpose or use, including without limitation inclusion in any books, e-books, book summaries or synopses, or on a commercial website or social media site (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) that offers or promotes your or another’s products or services.