Today, let’s take a look at how to source experts.
We at Denzity champion relationship building within the real estate ecosystem, because the bedrock of the industry is the people.
Real estate is a people business and us at Denzity champion relationship building within the real estate ecosystem. As relationships are the bedrock of this industry, people will want to work with others they feel comfortable with.
If you have missed the ebook “Become A Smart Real Estate Investor Like A Professional” from the previous email, you can download it https://bit.ly/38uqHEE
Before reaching the expert outreach, here are 5 key tips to source the right experts and how you should work with them:
- Assemble your perfect team, like a coach. Assembling an awesome team (of experts) takes time and effort. If you ask any sports coaches, they would agree that having the right people for the job is a crucial element to success. Coaches dig deep to understand their athletes, you should be no different. As Jim Collins said in his book Good to Great, you’ve got to get the right people on your bus and the wrong people off your bus. Don’t compromise on the quality. If you can’t find the right experts, keep searching until you do.
- Finding experts is like speed dating. If you don’t have any experience with dating apps like Tinder or Bumble, ask your friends about the experience: there are plenty of options out there – real estate is no different! If you don’t have chemistry with your match, it’s time to move onto another. If you want to hire a truly remarkable superstar, you’ll need to interview a handful of candidates before deciding on the right one.
- Be very specific with what you want. You can start sourcing experts during the market research stage and ask them to guide you. As mentioned in the eBook “Become A Smart Real Estate Investor Like A Professional”, we mention how you need to be very specific when communicating with the experts. Before the meeting, you should define your goal and list out all the potential concerns you have. During the meeting, you should ask the experts on how they would handle particular situations. This process will give you a glimpse on his experience and expertise.
- Actively verbalize and listen. Active communication is crucial to understand what the other person is saying. You want to make sure the experts have everything you need. Be open to learning and be straightforward with your feedback.
- Leverage technology to save your time. In-person meetings can be great, and can also suck. Have you ever attended meetings that you kept thinking “we could have easily got the messages across without in-person meetings”? Don’t worry, you are not alone. Try meeting over video chats such as Skype, Google Hangout, or Facetime. Also, try using tools like Calendly to make scheduled meetings easier.
If you’d like to learn more tips on how to work with experts, you can check out our forum https://forum.denzity.io/ to find out more. Or, email us by replying here if you need any assistance.
#realestate #realestateinvesting #denzityprotips #denzity #experts